Sunday, May 3, 2009

BoRiNg LiFe (3 May)

Just after finished my exam and my 1st year of study, life turns out to be so boring...


LOLX...



Not to say totally nothing to do but the routine of life at the moment is just like a cycle that moves countlessly with the same things happening... T__T...



Wake up late--->>Have Brunch (Breakfast+Lunch) --->>Gaming like crazy(LOLX...)--->>Online-ing--->>Sleep very late indeed--->>Back to starting...

The cycle is going over and over again... And it never ends...



Hmm...


Right now I am too bored till watching the night view of Kota Bharu for an hour (WTH I am doing??!!)

Streets without "moving" cars and people (everyone is sound asleep now while I still awake... T__T...)


The night view of KB (Sorry for blur picture... Don't have money to buy digital camera nor good camera phone... Using my old faithful SE W810... Lolx...)



Yet there is one thing that keeps me entertained until forget about time... Lolx...


The Old school games, Need For Speed Underground 2... T___T...


Not sure why I am so addicted to this game right now... Aiks...


Never mind then since I am still finding a part-time job to occupy part of my 10 weeks semester break...

Earn some $$$... Hehe...

Bored life fast fast go away!!!

p/s few posts are on the way!!!

3 comments:

  1. yea~ u sud buy a digital cam..hahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO MONEY... T___T...

    u sponsor me then... haha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. go n steal 1...haha
    i tot gt lotsssssssss pic for da latest post..
    mana tau~

    ReplyDelete