Wednesday, April 29, 2009

FrOm K10-->>LCCT-->>KeLaNtAn(25 - 26 April)

Since 28th June 2008, the first day I stayed in my this room number 234 in 10th College, time passed in a blink and at last reached the final day at 25th April 2009 when I just completed my 1st year of study... WOW!!!


This room indeed brings a lot of memories as this was the place where i sleep, eat, study, gaming, online-ing and many more... Lolx...


The corridor that I often walk to-and-from my room...


The table where I spent most of the time online-ing, doing assignments...

The bed...


The "steel" cupboard...

I will miss this room a lot... Lolx...


So Goodbye K10 and hope I would be back in my fourth year... Hehe...
Departed from K10 at roughly 2.45pm and heading towards LCCT (Low Cost Carrier Terminal).
Reached LCCT at 4.45pm but yet must walk about 7 minutes to reach Tune Hotel (where it is just nearby there). Planned to stay one night there because initially thought that couldn't board the plane in time... Hehe...

Got the room facing the "palm oil" estate (T__T... Nvm then since Malaysia is the largest producer of palm oil... Haha...)
Here my reviews on Tune Hotel LCCT:
All the double rooms have queen sized bed...

The pillows used are King Koil pillows (proven good pillows to be slept... Haha...)

The electricity is activated by inserting the card into the electricity activation slot(which the card also served as the key for the room)

To use electrical appliances such as air-conditioner and hair dryer, a top-up must be made into the card (This picture is just for display because I didn't plan to use any of these eletrical appliances)

A big mirror on the wall...


And the opposite of the mirror is the art on the wall...



Because the room is kinda small and the queen sized bed take up most of the space, a foldable table which attached to the wall is used (This is a good idea indeed... Haha...)





The bathroom's door with the "TuneHotels.com"...


The toilet (quite clean)...


And the shower...

Last but not least, a safety box which I didn't even try to use it (because I don't have any valuable things to be kept... hehe...)


Comments:
Overall, my stay in Tune Hotel was a good one as it offers cheap and reasonable hotel rates. The rooms are quite clean although they are kinda small as these are suitable for businessmen who plan to stay one night at the hotel and to board the plane on the next day. As the hotel is relatively new, there are not many shops (there are only two restaurants which are Passage Thru Asia (Asian Delicacies) and Ole Cafe, 7-Eleven, Asia Laundry.com, Asia Mart (Magazine + Book store), Layla Massage ( Foot Reflexology).). From Tune Hotel to LCCT, you can either take a shuttle van (cost about RM1 per pax) or make a 7 minutes walk. A setback of Tune Hotel is the 10am checkout time which is strictly applied to all guests. That's all for my review on Tune Hotel at LCCT. A thumb-up...

Well, I have my dinner at Passage Thru Asia.
Here my review on Passage Thru Asia:
The interior design in Passage Thru Asia is quite good as the walls show all the pictures of foods from Asia countries. Since it is newly opened, there are only two waiters serving the customers and four chefs.


This is the result of shortage of waiters.


Indonesian Fried Rice (cost about RM9.90 and the fish crackers were replaced by papadum-a thin crispy South Indian wafer.)


Iced Lemon Tea (I waited for 15 minutes for this drink)

Comments:
I am not meant to give Passage Thru Asia a bad impression but some honest words. First of all, more waiters are needed to manage the restaurant well because the current two waiters can't manage to serve the customers in time and sometimes mess up the orders from the customers plus they have no time to clean up the tables. The food is just ok and eatable although there are four chefs preparing the food. However, a plus for the waiters as they always give a smile and treat the customers well although they are very busy and rushing. Hope that Passage Thru Asia can improve in most aspects.

The next day...
I woke up at 8.30am because of the 10am checkout time... T__T...
So, after check out from Tune Hotel, I walked straight to LCCT where I have my breakfast at The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf. This is my 1st time having my meal in The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf (I usually go to Starbucks because I am a Starbucks Addict but this time sorry, Starbucks. LCCT don't have STARBUCKS... LOLX...)

Regular Cafe Latte... Nice...

Chicago Cheesecake!!! As I didn't have cheesecake for a long time, the first thing I saw is this and I ordered it right away... Haha...

The breakfast was a nice one and I enjoyed it... Hehe...
Yet... I must spent most of my time at there online as my flight is 1.40pm flight... AIKS...

After waited for quite awhile, I finally boarded the plane and reached Kota Bharu, Kelantan... ah.........
At last reached home sweet home...
And can see the "teh beng" Kelantan river everyday... T__T...

1 comment:

  1. U betrayed Starbucks!!!#$#@$&*%$#$
    A good review tho.
    Enjoy the hols.

    ReplyDelete