Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Up & DoWn (26 May)

There are UP's and DOWN's in last few days till now...
Hmmmm.....





Let's start with the DOWN's 1st... Haha...




Right now my own Celcom Broadband officially unusable... T___T...
Very unlucky although I have paid the monthly fee on time every month!!! LOLX...

My own modem... T___T... R.I.P. at the moment...


At 1st, I thought my modem has spoilt but when I inserted another USIM card, it still functioning very well... T___T...

Which mean my own USIM card has damaged due to unknown condition... Aiks...



So now can't use my own broadband to surf the World Wide Web but instead using my mum's one... Not sure when will go and change the USIM card... T___T...


My mum's modem... Using it at the moment...
Blogging is a struggling task at the moment... T___T...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In addition, right now my lips "being attacked" by ulcer"s"... NOT only one but TWO!!! WTH??!! DOUBLE ATTACKS... LOLX...
Pain til siao... Aiks... The effect of didn't drink much water... T___T...
p/s NO PICTURE for my ulcers as they are "quite horrible"... Haha...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From today til Friday, I must wake up quite early (7am) to send my bro for bowling practise (as he just finished his mid-term exam on Monday)... T___T...

No more late night sleep... (Except Wednesday night when UEFA CHAMPION LEAGUE FINAL between MU and Barca which I must not MISS IT!!!)
===========================================================

In contrast, there are UP's also...
Just now, after dinner having DURIAN!!! WAKAKAKAKAKA!!!!!!!!!
Almost one and half year didn't have any durian... LOLX... MISS IT SO MUCH... HAHA...







PICSSS of DURIAN from WIKIPEDIA... MINE one couldn't snap it in time as the durian finished in a blink... T__T...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last few days, I am quite enjoyed playing pool with frenzzz... Quite long didn't play with them...

Play till some craziest shots happened like the "8" ball went straight into the pocket after the break... @.@... SIAO...

POOL!!!


Then countless and non-stop yumcha's almost every night with different frenzzz... T___T...

Quite awhile didn't meet some of them... Hehe...


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Currently enjoying some new songs... WAKAKAKA...

Listen to them over and over again until unexpected TWIST from my mum... HAHA...

Wait till mid June then as I going to receive one of my dream item... Hehe...

Stay Tuned!!!

1 comment:

  1. Teknik suspen again!!

    What is the "twist" & dream item U're tokin bout?

    ReplyDelete