Wednesday, May 20, 2009

MiScElLaNeOuS II (20 May)

Finally, with the lazy mood and being nagged by some people to blog, here I am blogging... Haha...

One week working(6-12 May)=one week rest(13-20 May)

Balanced up already...
T___T...


Anyway, no picture in this post (not lazy to upload but indeed this post is in all words... Hehe...)
p/s J, dun be lazy to read this whole blog... Hehe...


1st thing 1st, I have stopped working in Maxis KB Mall (Maxis Exlcusive Partner) after just one week only... Hehe...
Everyone keep on asking the same question on why I stopped working in Maxis and due to certain factors and reasons, I stopped working there... Here the details:
  • Before start working, everyone surely will ask about the salary... But in my case, I have asked them at that time yet without any answer from them... Even though I have started working also I kept on asking about the salary and yet they seem like keeping this as secret... Weird... So after one week of working, they only will reveal out my salary value and I have planned to resign... T___T...
  • The work place seem to have bad feng shui... (Haha... I am not so pro in this...) The counter where I worked for one week constantly made me in headache and also nose bleed (WTH!!! I rarely have nose bleed...). This nose bleed indicated fishy thing has happened and indeed someone stole money from the cash register (who we knew the culprit).
  • Actually I am working under the customer service counter department, and the leader is an irresponsible and unfriendly person (INDEED!!!). All the reports that previously done by him are not arranged properly and in a mess (WTH!!!). It was so obvious right after I started, my work was just collecting his mess and rearranged them into orders... When I have done with this, he erm "shocked" to see the reports have been arranged neatly... LAME... The worse thing is he always take advantage on people which he often late to work, go missing in workplace most of the time, always talking to the phone when working (the phone "glued" onto his ear... WTH??!!), delays in doing reports which leads to the unactivated account of some newly registered postpaid customers (Indeed those unsatisfied customers, even the manager's friends also fed up and went straight to Maxis Centre to apply for the postpaid packages). He also seem doesn't let me to have one day off even though I have the right to have any day to rest (I worked 10am-10pm, 6 days a week and the pay is quite LOW) and his lamest reason is I am a newbie and I must go through two weeks nonstop training (WTH??!! Those computer registration stuffs just need only one day to be learned) This stupid fella really earn no respect from me... For what working under this useless person which he treated me as his cheap labour... Lame... I am just a part-timer and smart enough to stay away from him by resign... LOLX...
  • There are rumours that this MEP won't last long and anytime will be closed down...

2nd, last few days were the siao one...
Last two days played badminton until now have a bit muscle aching and today going to play squash... WTH??!! Sports craze??!!

Maybe... Haha...
Anyway, I enjoyed playing badminton with friends as didn't meet them for quite long...



3rd, as a result of stopped working, I become a driver for my brother...
T___T...

He has qualified for this coming June MSSM Bowling Competition in Sungai Petani and he must go for two weeks training... So, I must send him to the bowling alley almost everyday... Aiks...

Nvm then... Support him in bowling... Hehe...

3 comments:

  1. oh~ i'd skip da whole part of ur working details...
    toooo long..
    post more pic la...
    am i tat someone? not me la hor?
    hahhaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. =.=|||...
    Totaly sweat la... Haha...

    Dy mentioned in the post with BIG WORDING...
    NO PICS IN THIS POST...
    haha...

    and I dy expected U wont read the whole details coz usualy u lazy hehe... Tat y I put tat "P/s J, du be lazy to read this whole blog" and U didnt even see tat??!!

    LOLX... T___T...
    Haha... ISH ISH ISH...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i gt see tat sentence heheh..
    (scrolling up)
    i just skip da part from 'before...........closed down'
    hahaha

    ReplyDelete