Sunday, May 31, 2009

OfF tO sUnGaI pEtAnI (31 May)

31 May has just passed... T__T...
Bit frustrated since initially I planned to post a blog about McD Lunch which can win the iPhone but I didn't... LOLX...

Never mind then...

That's not important because the chance of wining the iPhone is very very slim and also I will get one of my wanted item soon... Hehe...

Back to main topic...
At 1 June, I will be heading to Sungai Petani for rougly one week... WAKAKAKA... Finally can go out of Kelantan to go for short vacation (not really a vacation, watch my brother bowling competition)...

During 1 June until 6 June, there will be the MSSM bowling competition held in Sungai Petani and my brother will compete in Under-18 category... So the whole family are going there to SUPPORT him... Haha... HE CAN DO IT!!!

Ok then, going to sleep now since tomorrow must wake up early and also will be driving... T___T...

No comments:

Post a Comment