Monday, March 9, 2009

WhAt A dAy!!(8 March)

My Sunday...



The beginning of the day...

Woke up at 10am, straight away went in front of comp...(lolx...)

(I was not SLEEPing whole night on my comp... Haha...) Just did the assignments till felt very bored... Have a NICE rest on my lappie... Hehe...



Actual I was doing these assignments:


SKP2203(Tamadun Islam dan Tamadun Asia aka TITAS)...

This one is my reference book that I am using for this semester and refering to for my group assignment (I am doing the introduction of the assignments which about "General and brief explanation of Islam history and the world and some general ideas on how arts is affected" set by my group leader...)







So with the power of internet, browsing for informations just take awhile... Hehe... And bit of typing...(DONE!!)



Next...



BBI2421(General Writing Skills)...


Where I am required to do the Writing Assignment 2 which is "writing to the editor" based on the article that I have choose...










So, I choose this article which sound quite straight forward:



"STOP USING POLYSTYRENE, The Star, Feb 23" which also available in http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2009/2/23/focus/3286623&sec=focus



Yet again...

Internet helps me a lot in providing information for my letter title "Effects on Using Polystyrene"... Hehe... (DONE!!)



After lunch, GAMING TIME!!!

I played "Grand Theft Auto:San Andreas" which relatively aging with time (The latest one is GTA IV but my lappie can't play it... LOLX!!!)...

It is still a nice game to play... Hehe..... playing real life person in computer game...

Screen shots:







Cheat codes... CHEATS CODES!!! haha...

















My Rides...... Hehe...














Flying car!!! WOOHOO!!!
















DESTRUCTION!!! MUAHAHA!!!

Haha... GTA San Andreas made me "used up" most my time "well"... LOLX....

Played til DINNER TIME!!!
but....... at K10 Cafe... AIKS...

Pattaya Fried Rice with the "" word... haha...
Freestyle ketchup writing by one of my coursemate... WTH??!!

The finished masterpiece of eating(lolx...)... hehe...
After we have finished our dinner, chit chatting while waiting for the All England Open Final matchup between Datuk Lee Chong Wei and Lin Dan...

The left side is CC course queen while the right side is chemical engineering student, the middle one is erm... Let call him lengzhai(cover his face)..... haha... Let see how his face look like...

1st picture: Still covering his face... LOLX...

2nd picture: Aha!!! Partially can see his face but not obvious enough... Aiks... (Next time I will blog about him... haha...)

The discussion seem very interesting til the course queen's facial expression look very serious(The Joker: Why SO Serious??!!)... And the Lengzhai still covering his face... T___T...
We managed to watch the whole final match but every Malaysian was frustrated with Datuk Lee lost the match to Lin Dan... XD...
Nvm then... It's our turn to play badminton which started from 12am!!! haha...
Nice play... hehe...

Play from left.......

to right.....

And... Lipton iced lemon tea to dehydrate the badminton fever...

Not to mention the effect of "berkaki ayam" aka naked feet while playing badminton on dirty surface... =.=... LOLX...

That's all for my Sunday pass by...

No comments:

Post a Comment