Saturday, March 28, 2009

MiScelLaNeOuS(28 March)

Purposely find one special time to blog since quite awhile I stay away from blogging(still mingle with ASSIGNMENTS... T___T...


FIRST:

Start with the ESMP aka Online Subject Registration...


Well...

Failed to register the subject i want which is JAPANESE LANGUAGE!!!

Not because my Academic Advisor didn't activate my account but...


THIS!!!

WOULD YOU BE FRUSTRATED WHEN THE CLOCK REACH 12AM SHARP AND YOU CAN'T REGISTER THE SUBJECT BECAUSE OF THIS??!!!


So frustrated yet aiks...


When i check the problem, I still owed UPM RM177 just for the sake of the unpaid remainder of MEAL PLAN FEE... WTH??!!


Hmm... So I paid the amount and hmm... wait for the next registration...


HOPE SOMEONE is kind enough to deregister the JAPANESE LANGUAGE(HEHE...) and give the place for ME!!!



SECOND:

Yesterday really very "siao" aka crazy-lah... Haha... (Not I'm CRAZY-LAH)

A list of "SIAO" things:


1. My Digital Logic class start at 9am, so for no reason although my alarm rang at 8.25am, I "couldn't" hear any alarm... LOLX... And my roommate off my alarm...

The worst thing was he thought the class start at 10AM and he continued his sleep... =.=... So when I suddenly woke up at 9.57am, I was like "HOLY &%@#"... The reasons are I missed the Digital Logic class for the first time (I never skip this class before...) and during that day's class, the lecturer gave bonus marks(for the total marks) for the quiz... T___T... Siao...


2. After that, my initial plan was just COD with someone for the squash grips at Serdang KTM station(which till now still not yet COD) and back to college(hostel)... So when I discuss with my coursemates, they planned to go to Jalan Pasar(where all the electronic components are sold) to buy components for the Digital Logic project... At that time i was just wearing normal T-shirt, 3/4 pants and "AH PEK" slippers going to KL... WTH??!! Haha... So we went to take STAR LRT from Sungai Besi station to Pudu station and I just realised that I forgot to take my TOUCH N GO CARD!!! T___T... So LINED UP TO BUY TICKET... =.=...


Nevermind then... Here is the special effect of the photo i took... HEHE...

The "lengzhai" blur picture... haha... plus one of my coursemate... Siao...

3. Next, when we (just me and another of my coursemate who named is TKK) backed to UPM, we spontaneously planned to go to Bahagian Keselamatan UPM to get the car sticker application form for next semester use since we will stay outside of campus...

Actually, we cannot apply for the car sticker now as we are still first year student who cannot bring any tranpsort (no car, motor, tractor, bus, lorry..... HAHA... except bicycle) since UPM "encourage" us to use its crappy bus service (which I will blog soon)...

We managed to get the forms (it's free!!!) and asked some questions regarding application procedures... The receptionist kept insisting on the fact that first year students cannot apply for car sticker until further notice... BUT... hehe... We will try to apply next Monday... (mission impossible)

Don't care... Siao...

That's all of the "SIAO" things and that evening continued with squash squash squash...

Haha...

3 comments:

  1. wenjie : hey...when i off ur alarm oh?u sendiri tak dengar alarm ringing.gao xiao :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. =.=|||...
    I thought u off ma... haha...
    but the class started at 9am...
    Realy T__T... Nobody woke up...

    ReplyDelete