Sunday, March 29, 2009

JoGoYa!!!(29 March)

HAHA...
Today was an awesome day... YEA!!!

Went to JOGOYA to have my buffet style lunch with my coursemates and some friends(six people in total)... Hehe...

Here is the website for the Jogoya Malaysia(introduction of Jogoya)...

Again from Sungai Besi STAR LRT station, we went to Hang Tuah station before making transition for Monorail to Bukit Bintang station (This time I remember to bring TOUCH N GO card... Haha...)
The buffet lunch that we have starts from 11am till roughly 2pm(for weekends)...

Upon reaching there, we waited until 11am SHARP and enter JOGOYA to have feast!!! Haha...


After entering Jogoya, there are a lot of variety of food (I mean countless even with ur ten fingers... Haha...) Here some pictures of the foodzzz!!!(just managed to take some pictures of food because some food I can't resist till straight away eat them... Haha...)



First up, OYSTERZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!! My favourite...
The first thing i saw is oysters and I had three of it... Haha...


Egg!!!
The perfectly 1/4 cooked egg... Must eat it in one shot... Lolx... but taste nice... haha...


XO soup with seafood ingredients...
Nice soup...


Snails... Haha... and Sliced Abalone... Delicious!!!


C-O-C-O-N-U-T!!!


CAKES!!!
Tiramisu, Black Forest, etc...
Tao Fu Fa...
My coursemate "ki siao" took this big bowl but he finished it... @.@

ICE CREAM!!!

Haagen Dazs Ice-cream... My all time favourite!!! YEA!!!

Totally enjoyed myself in Jogoya... Hehe...

And overall quite satisfied with the food(since we paid RM78++ per pax with "Buy 1 Free 1" voucher...)

Yet quite hard feeling to leave Jogoya because of its food!!! Haha... (Although we stayed til 2pm)

In short, Jogoya=A+...

1 comment: