Thursday, July 16, 2009

MiScElLaNeOuS III (16 July)

Let me "bercerita" aka tell stories in this post... Haha...
Kidding!!!
= = = = = = = = = = = =


Last Sunday (12 July) went to One Utama with my frenz... So here is the "story"...
After I have taken my result slip in the morning, I straight away from UPM aka Serdang drove to UKM aka Bandar Baru Bangi where my frenz stay there to fetch them. Instead of using PLUS Expressway, I went through the trunk road which I don't need to pay any toll. The road is really "Trunk-ed"... Haha... Certain parts of the road are still under construction. After fetching them, we went to One Utama via LDP (Lebuhraya Damansara-Puchong) which took about 30 mins.
Then here come the "siao" part, when we reach One Utama, since it was weekend and quite number of cars in One Utama, we have drove countless rounds in One Utama parking lot for 40 mins. T___T... Then finally found one parking at the Old Wing. However, because we watched movie at the New Wing which the movie ended at 11pm, the only way to access to the Old Wing is from the car park. We have spent almost 30 mins to find our way to the car park and we found out this!!!



My car all alone in One Utama Old Wing Car Park at 11.30pm... LOLX... Haha...
Pity my car alone for quite some time...
After sending them back home, I finally reach home at 1.30am via PLUS Expressway which cost me RM1.80... T___T...
= = = = = = = = = = = =
Finally my room has some proper furnitures for me to use!!!
Went to The Mines to buy these and stuff all of them into my car (Surprisingly the car can carry all of them... NICE!!!)
The 1st ONE!!!
Plastic drawer (Felton brand) cost RM60...
2nd one!!!
Shelf cost about RM30... Promo price... Hehe...
AND FINALLY!!!


MY STUDY TABLE!!! AKA BANQUET TABLE cost just RM79... Also promo price...

I like this table the most because I have online one week with the computer on the chair... T___T...


THE END
* * * * * * * * * * *

2 comments: