Friday, July 3, 2009

LaTe (3 July)

Let see wat time now.....


Haha... 5 something in the morning... T___T...


WTH!!!!!!!




Almost everyday I have been slept at this hour... Aiks... But soon when back to uni surely my timing will be turn into normal mode... Haha...
(Hope so...)




Tomorrow (Saturday) going back to uni with the jorney start at 4am... Haha... I think I will not sleep since I will drive the whole journey back to uni... Haha...
(Joking only... surely sleep soundly 1st then drive... hehe)

Gonna miss KB night view for few months... Aiks...

(Actually I watch this view every nights during this sem break... hehe...)

K then... Gtg to sleep now since I will be waking up early to pack all my stuffs...


NITEZZZ!!! (should be MORNING!!!)

2 comments:

  1. Have a safe journey back then Oh no..When u c tis supposed to hv reached safely Duhh!

    ReplyDelete